Thursday, June 07, 2007

got what u need, hunger i ll feel


There was one little thing that every soul forgets with which the world would have been the way it used to be.The thing that should be indeed is the thing that is in need.The sky is so low that I see all I can see that makes me feel seek nothing.A gravely peril darling comes to take my hand with intoxication but had given her an unforgiven "kiss your feeling good-bye".The unfelt pain would always remain a pain and a trail always a trail.Back to the womb is the thought for the hour, but why life's step are so irreversible.I guess God has seen me tried and He has heard my voice.The struggle within or the inner me is all I could digest for the existing fuzziness,no more.Regus used to be my religion that I always keep and will not continue as well.Millions a step to undertake but what if I am billion steps ahead.With sword raising high as forbidden zone finally gone !!!

No comments: